Sunday, May 31, 2009

Ambitious.

We've been crazy busy around here! The past few months have kept us entertained with preparations for our garden. We're so excited to have the opportunity to grow our own veggies and can't wait for them to start producing!

Hubs tilling up the Garden.

Bricks going into place.

Lots and Lots of bricks!

And soil.

Sectioning the space and planting.

Only a few short weeks later and the plants start popping outta the soil, making my heart sing to be seeing progress. I really dislike waiting!

We've got corn...

Zucchini...

Peppers...
among many others.

Here is the full garden, well most of it.
Oh, and my ambition:

BLUEBERRIES!
I couldn't help myself. They were on sale and I just had to try them out. I really want to get blackberries and raspberries, but alas, I think I am a bit too late. The stores are all out. Maybe next year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment