Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Breakfast for a month

I decided that I was tired of trying to fix breakfast in the morning, especially with a wee little one taking all my attention and residing in my arms. Kinda makes anything more than pouring a bowl of cereal or a glass of juice extremely difficult.

So when I saw the sale ads for the grocery store last week, I knew something needed to be done! C and I braved the trip to pick up eggs, bacon, sausage, cheese, tortillas, and all kinds of vegetables and on Saturday morning Hubs watched the baby and I got to cookin'.

While the sausage and bacon cooked, I diced and chopped and mixed and shredded.

I made a few breakfast burritos to have that morning, as well as a few for the next couple days. However, most of my attention that morning was in making breakfast muffins.

They turned out pretty good. Although I think burritos are a little tastier. Probably will stick with real muffins (blueberry maybe?) and plain ol' scrambled eggs or breakfast burritos.

The only problem with cooking... you have to clean up!



No comments:

Post a Comment