Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas - that special time of year!

Oh what a great month this has been! Planning and prepping for company and parties and gatherings of family and friends. I've enjoyed getting this season put together with putting the house in order, baking little goodies, and planning out shopping excursions.

However, most of my excursions this year has been solely myself and myself alone. Not many chances to get out shopping with my girlfriends or family. Even though I've been enjoying this season, I've also been missing many people that seem to have stepped out of touch. But what better time of year is there to think of them and send well wishes their way?!

Sitting here with the Christmas lights glowing on the tree, and thinking back over the past week or so, it's been a good end to a long and tiring year. But even through it's tiring day-to-day hassles, the good moments and the worthwhile moments have kept ahold on the bright outlook of the finishing day, week, month, and now the year.

I have some pics to share from one of the many gatherings we've had this month alone. Alas, that will have to come on a future post. I'd rather just sit and enjoy the lights on the tree, and remember the good times we've had this past year (and come up with a few more to add in the next couple days - before the year is officially over). :)

No comments:

Post a Comment