Saturday, February 11, 2012

Sweet Baby is Here!

It's been a few months since I've posted. I seriously need to get better at this! But this time I really do have a pretty darn good excuse. On the morning of January 31, 2012, our sweet little baby girl came into this world and made us into a family of three. The birth went well - I'm not gonna lie, it was tough - but everyone is healthy and happy and we've had a wonderful couple of weeks getting used to everything changing as we take on the role of parents for this tiny little thing.


I can't believe how happy she has made me! This little tiny bundle of sinful flesh. I pray that we can bring her up properly and not slack in showing our devotion to God and love for Him to this little babe. My prayer is that she chooses to follow Him and grow in the knowledge of having Christ as Savior.


Thank you Lord for this gift!




No comments:

Post a Comment