Friday, February 24, 2012

Unproductive... and kinda proud of it.

My days seem to pass by without even waving goodbye. We've been trying to figure out a schedule, but it doesn't seem to be on Lil' C's agenda to stick to one quite yet. She's been a good baby over all and I can't really complain. However, the past couple nights have been rough for me. She's been waking up between 1-2, then 3-4, then at 6 and is awake till about 9... It makes for a long start to the day. Throughout the day, her schedule of sleeping/eating changes by the minute. I have to carefully decide what I'm going to try to get done that day, cus I can only sneak in a few minutes approx every hour. The poor thing just wants to be held all the time!

But I don't blame her. Who doesn't love to cuddle and be loved?!?

I love holding her and watching the faces that she makes. I love looking at her features and checking out her little ears, nose, and toes. She's just so precious and how can anyone not want to enjoy their little babe, esp when they are only young for a short time.



However, then chores like folding laundry goes from a quick jaunt to a 3-day event:




No comments:

Post a Comment