Sunday, September 23, 2012

A Quick Trip

Munchie, Nani and I went on a very quick trip.

We flew down to Albuquerque for the day to see my best friend and attend her baby shower. We found some great flight deals and had to pounce on them! Plus, it gave us an excuse to get away for awhile, to test Munchie out on how well she'd fly, and did I mention I got to go visit my best friend?!
Kay and her wonderful hubby are expecting a boy in mid-October.
I'm so very excited for them!
Munch loved joining in on the fun too. She did great dealing with all the excitement and craziness of the traveling and partying and tons of people. She even helped Kay unwrap a couple gifts (sorry Kay!). :)
It was a quick trip. We left at 8am and were home not even 10 hours later. We had some plane trouble, but PTL we made it safely and were able to enjoy ourselves and see our friends before heading back to the airport.
Munchie did GREAT! 
 What a fun trip! We'll definitely have to do it again sometime. :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment