Thursday, September 27, 2012

The 8 Month Mark

We're coming up on Munchie's 8-month mark and I think back to how quickly this little girl has grown. I know that all too soon she'll be driving and liking boys and going to college.


Sigh.

I mean, it seems like yesterday that I was holding her in my arms and she weighed less than 7 lbs. Now she's crawling and standing and walking (yup, she's taken 2 steps several times now! Completed a single step on Sunday and that just wasn't good enough... now she's gotta master more!). She's just growing up way too quickly!

But I get these emails every week on the development of your child... so where they should be at 7 months and 3 weeks, etc. Now I know that every child is different and there are many kids that aren't even close to meeting 'the average' of where most kids are at about this age... but look at this: I just got this installment for her 8 month mark. This is what it said:


Sitting? Pulling up to a stand? REALLY?
 























Our crazy child has been doing that for months now! And she learned quickly how to ease herself to the ground once she was up on her feet. I'd say that she's a smart baby, but then people would just say "of course you have to say that, you're her mom!". But honestly, this kid must have her daddy's smarts, because she is too smart for even me!

Silly child! But boy do I love her!






















This kid doesn't sit still for a second!


No comments:

Post a Comment