Friday, September 20, 2013

It's a I-Can-Do-Everything attitude.

Superwoman I am not!

I am the type of person that feels (in most cases) it's just easier to do everything myself. Otherwise you're spending all your time telling or showing the other person what to do or how to do it.

But I am realizing more and more that I can't do everything myself.

Cleaning, cooking, working, mothering, wife-ing, and being preggo at the same time.... it's exhausting! I have to realize that there are limitations and sometimes a person just has gotta ask for help. Well, that or just not get some things done. Which, speaking of, my house is quite dirty, the bathrooms haven't been cleaned in almost 2 weeks, I haven't vacuumed in 4 days, the pantry is due for a stock-up shopping trip, and I have many cards to get in the mail! Oh, and I need to pay some bills.

Oh well. I do what I can.

And I'll procrastinate a little more and just look at this picture from our recent camping trip... it makes me happy. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment